prana /pra·na/ (prah´nah) [Sanskrit]: vital energy that sustains life and governs inspiration and the conscious intellect.
We are a boutique executive coaching and training firm, working with organizations who are looking to develop the leadership potential of their employees, and with individual executives seeking greater leadership capabilities as well as professional success and fulfillment.
We have a large roster of certified leadership coaches internationally who we partner with on corporate engagements. A few of our local coaches are profiled below:
MaryBeth Sigler, President & Executive Coach
MaryBeth Sigler is an experienced leadership coach who has more than twenty years experience working with executives and their teams. She coaches senior leaders, managers, and high-potentials to acquire the leadership tools they need to successfully advance their careers. She specializes in the development of emotional intelligence and mindful leadership.
MaryBeth is an adjunct instructor at New York University, teaching leadership coaching. She coaches clients in leadership development internationally for Skyline Group, and partners with The Potential Project to lead corporate mindfulness initiatives. She is an experienced teacher of mindfulness meditation. Previously MaryBeth had a career in management consulting, international corporate finance and human resources. She worked with CEOs, CFOs, senior executives and global teams and led talent development and recruitment initiatives.
Her full bio is here.
- Adjunct Instructor, New York University
- Leadership Coach, Skyline Group
- Leadership Coach, NYU Stern School of Business, MBA Leadership Development Program
- Senior Consultant in Corporate Mindfulness, The Potential Project
- Member, Institute of Coaching, Harvard University Medical School
- Member, HR People & Strategy
Training & Education:
- Organizational Coaching Certification, New York University
- M.B.A., University of Chicago
- B.A., Boston University
- Certified Trainer of Corporate Mindfulness
Anthony Anderson, Executive Coach
Anthony is a facilitator of organizational transformation, an executive coach and a corporate facilitator for over 20 years. He has extensive experience in media, law, and the arts, and been part of cultural change initiatives in organizations spanning health and insurance, technology and manufacturing, global non-profits and as well as banks. Anthony has a law degree from the University of Sydney, is an award-winning feature film producer, and has a joy for sharing the many benefits of leadership development.
Anne Liedtka, Executive & Career Coach
Anne Liedtka’s expertise is founded in honing her client’s ability to make successful transitions and guided decisions in career, business or personal plans and goals. Her client base ranges from recent graduates seeking professional direction, executives and business owners navigating decisions and retirees defining next steps. Anne’s coaching practice is built on clear cut benefits designed to: identify and nurture key character strengths, build a proactive mindset/approach and act at an accountability motivator during the process.
Her corporate background includes sales/customer service and merchandise management for companies such as Nordstrom and Tiffany & Co. She has over 25 years experience running her own businesses in the interior design and luxury product markets.
- Coaching Certification, New York University
- Founding Partner: Health, Wealth and Wisdom Partnership
- Associate: Stand Beside Them - Veterans Coaching Program
- Member: International Coaching Federation
- Member: Institute of Coaching, Harvard Medical School
Alejandra Merklen, Executive & Career Coach
Alejandra Merklen’s coaching expertise is based on over 20 years of experience in the corporate environment, leading individuals and teams to achieve goals and improve performance. She is a NYU-certified executive coach and has coached senior leaders and young professionals in the USA and overseas.
Alejandra is a coach who provides unconditional support, while challenging thoughts and stretching each client to get to success. She believes that each person’s measurement of success is an individual parameter, and works with her clients to find that success.
Prior to becoming a coach, Alejandra had a successful executive career in senior management, with multi-cultural experience. She is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Her background:
- Senior executive in the USA and Latin America, including facilitation of global multidisciplinary teams
- Leading individuals through transformational change, with focus on career development.
- Deep understanding of corporate dynamics, team behaviors and cultural differences.
- Personal experience with geographical transitions and the challenges related to cross cultural challenges.
Alejandra is passionate for personal achievement and has become a triathlete since 2011, juggling her coaching practice with the daily workouts, as well as being a proud mother of two. She currently resides and works in Tenafly, NJ.