prana /pra·na/ (prah´nah) [Sanskrit]: vital energy that sustains life; from Ayurvedic philosophy: the life force governing inspiration and the conscious intellect.
We are a boutique executive coaching and training firm, working with organizations who are looking to develop the leadership potential of their employees, and with individual executives seeking greater leadership capabilities as well as professional success and fulfillment.
MaryBeth Sigler, President & Executive Coach
MaryBeth Sigler is an experienced leadership and executive coach who has more than twenty years experience working with executives and their teams. She coaches senior leaders, managers, and high-potentials to acquire the leadership tools they need to successfully advance their careers. She specializes in the development of emotional intelligence and mindful leadership.
MaryBeth is an adjunct instructor at New York University in Leadership and Human Capital Management courses. She partners with The Potential Project to lead workshops on mindful leadership and mindfulness at work to develop clarity, focus and well-being, and she is an experienced teacher of mindfulness, meditation and yoga. Previously MaryBeth had a career in management consulting, international corporate finance and human resources. She worked with CEOs, CFOs, senior executives and global teams and led talent development and recruitment initiatives. She has worked in both for-profit and non-profit sectors, and is an active member of local non-profit boards.
- Adjunct Instructor, New York University; courses include:
- Organizational Coaching Skills & Practices
- Coaching Clients through Professional and Personal Transitions
- Foundations of Coaching
- Leadership Coach, Skyline International Group
- Leadership Coach, NYU Stern School of Business, MBA Leadership Development Program
- Senior Consultant in Corporate Mindfulness, The Potential Project
- Member, Institute of Coaching, Harvard University Medical School
- Member, HR People & Strategy
- Member, Yoga Alliance
Training & Education:
- Organizational and Personal Coaching Certification, New York University
- M.B.A., University of Chicago
- B.A., Boston University
Anne Liedtka, Executive & Career Coach
Anne Liedtka’s expertise is founded in honing her client’s ability to make successful transitions and guided decisions in career, business or personal plans and goals. Her client base ranges from recent graduates seeking professional direction, executives and business owners navigating decisions and retirees defining next steps. Anne’s coaching practice is built on clear cut benefits designed to: identify and nurture key character strengths, build a proactive mindset/approach and act at an accountability motivator during the process.
Her corporate background includes sales/customer service and merchandise management for companies such as Nordstrom and Tiffany & Co. She has over 25 years experience running her own businesses in the interior design and luxury product markets.
- Coaching Certification, New York University
- Founding Partner: Health, Wealth and Wisdom Partnership
- Associate: Stand Beside Them - Veterans Coaching Program
- Member: International Coaching Federation
- Member: Institute of Coaching, Harvard Medical School